Classic Sponsorship positions run for 12 months. Classic sponsorship packages are currently available. Contact our sales department for more information or to begin your sponsorship.
Classic Sponsorship Level Features
- 1 Color customization of a pre-designed booth template and classic placement on exhibit floor. Classic placement in one of our four exhibit halls (Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt) is determined by availability (first come first served).
- 3 Virtual Tote Bag Inserts: Three items per year (one item every 4 months) will be automatically placed in attendee tote bags for a period of 3-4 days. Any digital item can be included as a tote bag item. Suggested items include: coupons, ebooks, videos, documents, and links. Tote bag items must be prescheduled. Scheduling is on a “first come/first served” basis.
- One 15- or 30-Second Commercial playing daily within the HomeschoolConvention.com environment or on the convention landing page (each played at least 8 times daily). Production available through Home Educating Family Studios for an additional fee.
- 6 Announcements from the Main Hall (one every other month): Announcements must be 250 characters or less. Announcements must be prescheduled and scheduling is assigned on a “first come-first served” basis.
- 6 Twitter and Facebook Shoutouts (One every other month): Scheduled to coincide with your Main Hall Announcements
- 2 Scheduled Workshops: We will market your workshops in our email alerts and on our Facebook and Twitter accounts during the week that they will be featured. Workshops must be pre-recorded and submitted to us ahead of your workshop feature date. We will host your video and feature it in our FamilyTV/Media Room for a period of 2-3 weeks. Workshop videos remain in our archives for maximum exposure with our viewing audience. Completed workshops can also be loaded into your booth at your request after they have been featured in the FamilyTV Room.
- Unlimited content and information (including any video you have) may be loaded into your booth.
- Option to add portals from your booth. Portals are additional ‘rooms’ connected to your booth