Home Educating Family Magazine is a quarterly publication that addresses real-life issues that affect home educating families today. We offer our readers practical advice on implementing the newest and best ideas in homeschooling as well as presenting solid biblical-based encouragement on topics like parenting, marriage, church and the government.
Home Educating Family Connects You To The Homeschool Community.
One of the fastest-growing industries, homeschooling grows 7% – 15% each year. Currently, over 2.5 million children are being educated at home. With this staggering growth rate, we expect to see the number of homeschooling families more than double in the coming years. By advertising with HEFM, you have the advantage of targeting your products and services directly to home educators. We offer a full range of options and sizes to fit every need and budget.
The Home Educating Family Experience
With nearly 20 years of experience, the staff of Home Educating Family Magazine continues to serve homeschoolers across the country and around the world. In 2007, HEFM was launched to inform, encourage, and aid home educating families as they strive to educate with excellence. We’re excited at how fast we’ve grown and are thrilled, and thankful, to contribute to this large and diverse community.
The Home Educating Family Influence
- Published quarterly since 2007
- Quarterly print run 20,000 (click here for documentation)
- Annual readership of 320,000 home educating families across the U.S. and around the world
- 72% distribution by direct mail, 18% convention hand-outs, 6% support group hand-outs, and 4% individual purchased issues.
- Additional issues distributed at support group meeting, conventions, curriculum fairs, etc.
- Fresh, informative, and relevant articles from leading Christian names – Tedd Tripp, John Piper, Elizabeth Elliott, John MacArthur, Susan Schaefer Macaulay, Kay Arthur — as well as exclusive interviews with high profile people like presidential candidates Herman Cain and Dr. Ron Paul
- Biblical Worldview and Traditional Family Values
- Contemporary layout and design complimenting advertisements
- High-quality professional ad design offered at reasonable rates