Eblast Technical Specifications
- 700 pixels wide
- Advertiser provides full HTML and subject line
- Advertiser self-hosts all images.
- HTML and subject line can be uploaded through our convenient Upload Form.
Ebanner Ad Artwork Specifications
- Comes in variety of sizes. Contact your Sales Representative for more details
- One link is included
- File format- .jpg or .png
- Artwork can be uploaded at our convenient Upload Form.
- Click on the following link to request a product review. Click here
Legal Terms & Conditions
- The Home Educating Family (HEFM) reserves the right to refuse any advertisement considered by the editors as unsuitable for publication in HEFM.
- All artwork, text and other components must be the legal property of the submitting advertiser. Copyrighted material or material belonging to a third party may be used only with the written permission of the owner or copyright holder, a copy of which much be furnished to HEFM along with the artwork or advertisement. HEFM will not attempt to obtain permission for use of protected works and bears no liability for copyright infringement or other illegal conduct by advertisers or contributors.
- HEFM shall not be held liable for any expenses, claims, or legal actions resulting from the content of any advertisement, including suits or actions for libel, copyright or trademark violation, plagiarism, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to notify HEFM if new ad artwork is to be submitted for any ad insertion. If new artwork is not supplied by the artwork deadline, HEFM may at it’s discretion use a prior ad, if available, with or without notifying the advertisor. It is not the responsibility of HEFM to review, correct, or update any existing ad artwork, and the advertiser assumes all responsibility for outdated or incorrect information contained in ads that are published due to a failure to provide new or updated ad artwork to HEFM.
- If an advertiser chooses to cancel an ad contract, HEFM must be notified in writing at least one (1) week prior to the Insertion Due Date for the next magazine issue in the existing contract. If such cancellation affects a multiple-issue advertising contract, and applicable multiple-issue price discounts have been applied, the difference must be paid between the rate the advertiser signed up for, and what the rate would have been for the number of issues in which the ad was actually printed.
Frequency discounts apply only to ads run in consecutive issues.